Welcome to Philipsburg Public Schools
Philipsburg Public Schools is devoted to educating its students to provide them with the best possible future. Our staff strive to enhance communities within and beyond Philipsburg, ensuring students are given the education, respect, and care they deserve.
* Please Check out the Philipsburg Schools Department of Food Services Facebook page. Keep up on all things food that's happening at Philipsburg Schools. Our daily menus, nutritional information, and food programs.
* Please check out the lost & found @ the high school, we have an over abundance of item's and anything not claimed will be donated to the H&R.
* An official Philipsburg Booster club is up and running again, to join contact Rachel Parret@gmail.com or JB Chandler @ firstname.lastname@example.org - Please consider joining to support Prospector Athletics.
* Volleyball Decals, $10.00. Contact Rachel Parret to order @ email@example.com
* I.C. Parent Portal: If you do not have your log-in information for the parent portal please contact the HS or Elementary office.
* Steam Society Club (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math). Open to grades 4-12, every Wednesday after school with Mr. Zell in the HS Foyer.
* The Volleyball team has extra shirts available @ the HS office. Long sleeve $25.00, short sleeve $15.00
* Warrior Workouts, Group fitness classes October 28th-December 13th, watch for flyers for info or contact Ciera Balch @ 406-240-9704 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Free/Reduced Lunch Applications (if you qualify) must be submitted to Tomme ASAP for the 19-20 school year.
PHILIPSBURG SCHOOLS 7-12 WEEKLY BULLETIN
November 4, 2019 through November 11, 2019
11/4: Josten's orders due. Rep will be here @ 1:00 to collect student's class rings & senior grad merchandise orders.
11/5: JH Boys Basketball vs. Drummond, Home @ 4:00 & 5:30
11/5: End of 1st quarter
11/5: Entomology Night in the HS foyer, 3:30-4:30. Community Open-House.
11/6: Steam Club, HS foyer @ 3:30/4:00, 4th-12th grade
11/7: Divisional Volleyball in Manhattan, Prospector's vs. Clark Fork @ 2:30
A pep-bus will go if enough interest.
11/7: JHBB vs. Valley Christian, Home @ 4:00 & 5:30
11/7: Titan Wrestling signups are Thursday 11-7 in GHS cafeteria from 5:00-7:00. Open to girls & boys and must be 5 yrs. old by the day of sign ups. Please see the USA Titans facebook page for more info.
11/9: Titans vs. Great Falls Central, 2nd Round Playoff Game, 1:00 @ Great Falls Central
11/11: Veterans Day Program, 2:30 pm @ Opera House Theatre. Reception to follow the program in HS lobby.
11/12: Parent Teacher Conferences, 3:30-7:30
11/14: MSU Admission Counselor will be here to meet with interested Jr/Sr @10:00.
11/14: JHBB vs. Anaconda, in Anaconda @ 4:00 & 5:30