Welcome to Philipsburg Public Schools
Philipsburg Public Schools is devoted to educating its students to provide them with the best possible future. Our staff strive to enhance communities within and beyond Philipsburg, ensuring students are given the education, respect, and care they deserve.
* Smithsonian students and parents please be thinking about items for the upcoming silent auction. It will take place on February 1st.
* USA Titan Wrestling practice schedule Jan 13th-17th:
K-2 @ 4:15 - 5:15, Monday/Tuesday
7-12 @ 5:15 - 6:15, Monday/Tuesday
4:15 - 5:45, Thursday
* Steam Society Club (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math). Open to grades 4-12, every Wednesday after school with Mr. Zell in the HS Foyer. (No Steam Club on early out or no school days).
* MBI Snack Cart will be open every day after school in the High School. All items are $.25 - $1.50. Great way for student's to grab something to eat before heading to after school activities.
* Basketball Decals, $10.00. Contact Rachel Parret to order firstname.lastname@example.org
* Philipsburg Schools Department of Food Services Facebook page. Keep up on all things food that's happening at Philipsburg Schools. Our daily menus, nutritional information, and food programs.
* I.C. Parent Portal: If you do not have your log-in information for the parent portal please contact the High School or Elementary office.
* Anaconda Baseball League would like to invite any P-burg 12-18 year olds, boys/girls who would like to play in the upcoming season. Signups are 1/15/2020, 7:30 pm @ the American Legion in Anaconda. Any Questions call 691-0241.
* Philipsburg Children's Performing Arts Council Spring Registration & Open House. January 22nd in the High School Home Ec room, 5:30-6:30. Please come chat with instructors and ask questions that you may have.